Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Green & Blacks


Time to lay bare my Green&Blacks addiction. OK, OK, that's a lot of chocolate, but I took advantage of a number of offers on G&B this week. My favourite G&B has to be the 34% milk chocolate (blue one - not to be confused with the light blue one which is the creamy milk which is also good). Then there's the milk chocolate combined with almonds, butterscotch, raisin and hazelnut...all yummy. I also like the dark chocolate offerings, but it's not my favourite dark chocolate. That would be Lindt 70%. I could just finish this now by saying that I like them all and pointing you in the direction of their website. But I won't 'cos there are some that I hate. Maya Gold. Bleugh. Someone put orange with chocolate again. And the Dark 85% is too dark for me. Like eating brown plastic. Green&Blacks. Mostly yum. And it's all fairtrade.

Now to my hiding places. Think this looks like a normal box of teabags?


No, it's my hiding place for, er, more chocolate. This is kept on a high shelf out of reach. In disguise.



What am I going to do now? A nice piece from the blue bar. And a cup of tea (that's not PG Tips).

No comments:

Post a Comment