Monday, May 7, 2012

Biting the Bunny

Mmmmm. Watch out bunnies, I'm going to bite your heads off.


Lindt chocolate bunnies taste so good. But then so does most Lindt chocolate. Here's my handy summary for you:

Lindt Gold Choc Bunny: yum
Milk Choc: divine
Milk Choc with Caramel: divine and crunchy
70% Dark Choc: my staple (it has lots of those flavonoid things so it is really good for you)
70% Mild Dark Choc: hard to find but a very fine variation on 70% Dark Choc
Dark Choc with Caramel: oh boy
Red Lindor Chocolates: words fail me...the other colours of Lindor just do not compare - stick to red

Lindt have added a lot of new flavours to their dark chocolate range, but as I said before - why add things to perfectly good chocolate? Except for caramel or nuts or raisins. Wasabi? Don't be daft - this is something you put on sushi.

Last week one of my regular chocolate suppliers brought me some M&S milk chocolate with salted caramel almonds to try. Rather good. But those bits do get stuck in your teeth.

Enough chocolate for now. Monkey out.




No comments:

Post a Comment