Thursday, February 16, 2012

I WENT TO LONDON AT LAST

And yes I am shouting. I had the best time.


Me, waiting for a tube train at Marble Arch.


Here I am at the Tate Modern. This is the Obliteration Room - can you SPOT me?


The Yayoi Kusama show was just fantastic. You weren't allowed to take photos but they wouldn't have been any good anyway. You have to go there - it is seriously good. Check out this link for some images of one of the best bits - the Infinity Mirror Room: http://inhabitat.com/infinity-mirror-room-yayoi-kusama-unveils-spectacular-space-lit-by-hundreds-of-leds/infinitymirroredroom-yayoi-kusama2/?extend=1

My paw slipped on my camera button whilst in this room...


I also loved the stuffed things and the cloud pillows. Yes, yes, I know they are meant have phallic under currents but I prefer just to take things as I see them and react to them not how anyone else thinks I should.


As a result am now thinking that my idea to paint a spot mural in the toilet room will go ahead. Fetch me my brushes...

No comments:

Post a Comment