Monday, April 30, 2012

Silly Philly and Cows and CHOCOLATE

I promised you chocolate reviews and here's a start. Even I can only eat so much chocolate at once.


Chocolate Philadelphia. Why on earth would you mix perfectly good chocolate with cream cheese? Decided to try it anyway as people kept going on about it. It's disgusting. Absolutely horrid. Do not buy this stuff. The advert says it all:


Moving on. The Milky Bar cow paid me a visit this Easter. Here I am dressed up in the cow disguise. This is nice. Sweet, creamy and white. Yum. Highly recommended. Goes well with a coffee and a banana. Like the wrapping too.


I found no less than three tokens for 50p off this next chocolate, so I had to try it. The paper wrapping has a fab design too. It's Divine Dark Chocolate with Raspberry. This is 70% Dark Chocolate. I don't normally like chocolate with things added to it. Why ruin perfectly good chocolate? However, this is quite nice. If you've got a 50p off voucher, treat yourself to a bar.


What would I never, ever eat? Any kind of chocolate with any kind of orange added to it. I feel sick thinking about it. I am a discerning monkey and do not just eat chocolate for the sake of it. It has to be good chocolate. I'm going for a long walk. More chocolate reviews when I've walked off this lot. Monkey out.

No comments:

Post a Comment